Re: Web Access Problem

  • trader_zane
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2008
      I'm having the exact same problem. Has anyone found a solution?

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Rob" <muzicman61@...> wrote:

      > When I first got my LSL, I set up the web access and it worked fine.
      > I succesfully access my files from my work place. I then upgraded my
      > firmware to the latest version, and now I can't seem to get the Web
      > Access set back up. When I put in my Buffalo NAS name, my key, and my
      > port number, it errors out saying that my name must be 3-20 characters
      > and ports must be 2 to 5 digits. But my Buffalo NAS name is ScorpioLS
      > and my port was 55555. These are the same settings I was using
      > before... succesfully.
      >
      > I've tried different NAS names and ports, and still get this message.
      > I would flash back to 2.03 but can't seem to find that firmware on
      > Buffalo's website. In fact, as of this morning, when I pulled up
      > downloads for the LSL, there was nothing listed.
      >
      > Any ideas?

    • simopekkap
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2008
        This 3 to 20 character issue must be a bug but seems to be in all web
        access capable fw´s. I read somewhere that after you set up the
        linkstation, make a reset. Just keep in mind that there may be
        parameters lost when you reset the station. I think mine changed its
        IP so I had to change it back manually.

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "trader_zane"