Re: Bonjour and Linkstation Pro?

  • startgreen
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 15, 2008
      Hi Marc -

      I'm getting errors like -5014. I can see the box, connect to it,
      it'll show me the shares, but I can't actually mount any of them.

      I rebuilt the .AppleDB files by deleting them from the box via the
      command line as root.

      It's all very strange.

      hunter
    • happymac
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 15, 2008
        On 1/15/08 at 5:07 PM +0000, startgreen wrote:
        >I'm getting errors like -5014. I can see the box, connect to it,
        >it'll show me the shares, but I can't actually mount any of them.
        >
        >I rebuilt the .AppleDB files by deleting them from the box via the
        >command line as root.

        I assume that you restarted your Linkstation, or at least restarted
        the afp client on your Linkstation?

        How did you hack in in the first place?

        --Marc