Box is not working after firmware upgrade

  • oatis666
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2008
      hello,

      i tried to upgrade the firmware in my LS Home server.
      it went almost fine until the end, but at the end there was a message
      that told me, that there was an error....

      i tried it 3x and now the box doesn't boot anymore, after a few
      seconds the LS switches off and the red DIAG LED is flashing 5x (Flash
      memory error).

      How can i get my LS back into operation and how can i access the files
      at the LS?
    • simopekkap
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2008
        It happened to me also. I suggest to stick to 2.06, seems to be the
        most stable fw. I managed to get my Linkstation live back by using the
        Nas Central instructions (they have now changed to Buffalo Nas
        central), try to google "revive your arm9 box from scratch" to find the
        page.

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "oatis666" <oatis@...>