Re: New poll for LinkStation_General

  • born_daniel
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 18, 2004
      Rich,

      How about a new poll with an option "I'm happy with it just the way
      it is"? :-)

      All I want from it is a network file server and a SlimServer. Low-
      maintenance, small footprint, small power consumption, high
      reliability.

      I'm hearing that the power supply is a bit flakey, I might be
      interested in a higher quality/reliability circuit (not necessarily
      more power). Although I am running my North-American bought unit on
      220V/50Hz power right now without any kind of problems (business
      trip, I don't travel without it! :-)

      Of course, some kind of video streaming capability would be nice but
      then I'd need possibly more bandwith (gigabit?), bigger harddisk and
      some kind of video SqueezeBox... I would see an entirely separate
      box from my current LS for that.

      Thanks,
      Daniel
      P.S. You're not wasting our times more than we are willing
      to "waste" ourselves by being here. ;-)

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "irvine_stock"