Re: Link Station (HD-HLAN) and playstation 3

  • daveyip
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 29, 2007
      Sorry, for confusing you.

      Yes, as Gary says you should be using a media server to provide media
      to the PS3, it cant connected to a network share from the Linkstation.

      You actually need to buy Twonkyvision (this is why I didnt go down
      this route) check out this really had to find page for NAS devices for
      supported devices,

      http://twonkyvision.de/Download/TwonkyMedia/TM4Technicians.html

      Its not clear that wizd supports the PS3's DLNA, but as Gary says
      Twonkyvision does.

      Ta,

      David

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "davidhomfray"