RE: [LinkStation_General] Re: Link Station (HD-HLAN) and playstation 3

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 29 9:14 AM

      http://www.twonkyvision.com/Download/TwonkyMedia/TM4Technicians.html

      The above link goes to the download page for NAS devices including the LinkStation I am not sure which version you need. You need to know which CPU your Linkstation has installed. Perhaps someone else in the group could be more helpful. I can only say that it works fine for me for most videos and all my 8000 MP3s

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 29 9:25 AM
        Sorry, for confusing you.

        Yes, as Gary says you should be using a media server to provide media
        to the PS3, it cant connected to a network share from the Linkstation.

        You actually need to buy Twonkyvision (this is why I didnt go down
        this route) check out this really had to find page for NAS devices for
        supported devices,

        http://twonkyvision.de/Download/TwonkyMedia/TM4Technicians.html

        Its not clear that wizd supports the PS3's DLNA, but as Gary says
        Twonkyvision does.

        Ta,

        David

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "davidhomfray"