Upgraded LS320GL to Firmware 1.11: no AFP access

  • bupkisxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      I just upgraded the firmware in my LinkStation Pro to 1.11. Now I've got no afp access and
      get an error code -5014 when I try. afp sees the linkstation but fails when I try to mount the
      shares. I can ftp to it, however and the shares show up.

      I'm on OS X. Any clue what I need to do to access these shares?

      I read something at this site:

      http://lists.apple.com/archives/macosx-interop/2007/Jul/msg00001.html

      that indicates that deleting .AppleDB might do the trick. Anyone know?