RE: [LinkStation_General] LS Live 500GB - Hard disk formatting and contents

  • Andrew Hodgson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2007

      It used to be the fact that the LS if there was no contents in the drive
      managed to get itself an IP address from a DHCP server, or a default IP
      address - which should be in the archives as I can't remember it now.
      This happened to me with the LS120, which I had to replace the disk in,
      and the firmware installer worked on it once it had the IP address.

      Andrew.