LS-Pro patches from Tzachi / Marvell

  • Guennadi Liakhovetski
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2007
      Hi Sylver

      Saw your email on ARM-kernel. What exactly yre you planning to do / doing
      with pro's kernels? Would be good to know, so that if I ever come round to
      working on that too, I don't have to re-invent the wheel. /me wonders, if
      a blog on lswiki server would be a good thing, then you could just
      document your steps, we could follow (maybe even rss), post our own blogs
      when we have something too.

      Thanks
      lyakh
      ---