Cannot create playlists with Slimserver

  • mkagoston
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2004
      I have Slimserver 5.4.0 installed on my linkstation and
      Pearl 5.6.1. Because I'm thinking about buying a SqueezeBox,
      I installed SoftSqueeze to try things out. Things are working
      pretty well but I am unable to create playlists.
      I tried creating one using the Web interface but I keep getting
      the message

      'parent.playlist.location' is null or not an object

      Does anyone know what that means? What am I doing wrong?
      I can play the music that I want to put into a playlist ok.

      Thanks for your help.

      Max

      By the way, I created .flac files and can play them ok from
      the linkstation but WMA lossless does not play. Is there some
      way to get WMA lossless to play from linkstation?