Re: [LinkStation_General] Access to RSYNC data using stock firmware

  • David Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2007
      For testing, I've been using the DeltaCopy utility for Windows which I downloaded from www.synametrics.com.  There is a GUI client that I was able to muddle around with and get to work.  One trick that I discovered is that the virtual directory is the a combination of disk sand folder names (ie "disk1_share"). No username/password is required.

       I can backup and restore this way, however, the restore is all or nothing.  I'd like to be able to browes the files via Samba to selectively restore files if necessary.