How to redirect linkstation name to a webpage on the device

  • thuggest_1
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2007
      I have a wired & wireless network at home which is heavily used by
      family members. No matter how i organize my files they still find it
      hard to locate what they want. I have created a web page which i save
      on the computers within the house (network) but the link is often
      ignored and they go to the link station using Windows Key + R and type
      the name of the inkstation eg. \\obogle-disk, what i want to do is
      redirect it to \\obogle-disk\links\index.htm Thx in advance