Doesn't allow "root" logon

  • ngkimfung
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17 9:16 AM
      I did a 'apt-get dist-upgrade, and answer some questions about
      allowing SSH logon / password thing. Can't remember. After
      rebooting, I am not allow to log on using PieTTY. I can see the logon
      screen and can enter the user name, but as soon as I hit enter after
      typing in "root" or other user names, the console closed. Anyone can
      help!!!