Re: Need advice on updating my Linkstation Pro

  • Christopher Drum
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2007
      I appreciate the response, but need to clarify that I have never modded my LinkStation in any
      way, whatsoever. The firmware is the stock firmware, and now that the unit is out of warranty
      I want to change to a new firmware. Buffalo's own firmware software (which looks pretty
      much identical to the update software provided by FreeLink) gives the same troubles as the
      FreeLink installer, i.e. doesn't see the drive where other options do.

      Christopher