Re: mp101

  • musikgoat
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24 11:06 PM
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, Joseph McLaughlin
      <jwm8351@...> wrote:

      > Is there a link station that runs a mp101 right out of the box.
      > Or a simple install (almost fool proof- I am almost a fool)
      > The twonkyMedia link said I needed to install a new version of the
      firmware.
      > If I could buy something with larger hard drive - ....

      Yahoo! FareChase.
      > http://farechase.yahoo.com/

      Hi,

      The Linkstation Live has a built in media streamer that uses UPnP, but
      I'm not sure of the support. I imagine it would work great with the
      mp101, but maybe some consumer review searching will help you verify
      that.

      As for Twonky,
      Based on this page:
      http://www.twonkyvision.de/Products/TwonkyMedia/nas.html
      there is alot of support for the linkstations and Twonky, the LS Pro
      and Live are not on this list, but I had Twonky running on my LS Pro
      just fine.

      Acually, here:
      http://www.twonkyvision.de/Download/TwonkyMedia/TM4Technicians.html
      it specifically lists the Live and Pro models, and has a free 30 day
      trial.

      Hope this helps.