mp101

  • Joseph McLaughlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2007
      Is there a link station that runs a mp101 right out of the box.
      Or a simple install (almost fool proof- I am almost a fool)
      The twonkyMedia link said I needed to install a new version of the firmware.
      If I could buy something with larger hard drive - ....

      Building a website is a piece of cake.
    • musikgoat
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 24, 2007
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, Joseph McLaughlin
        <jwm8351@...> wrote:

        > Is there a link station that runs a mp101 right out of the box.
        > Or a simple install (almost fool proof- I am almost a fool)
        > The twonkyMedia link said I needed to install a new version of the
        firmware.
        > If I could buy something with larger hard drive - ....

        Yahoo! FareChase.
        > http://farechase.yahoo.com/

        Hi,

        The Linkstation Live has a built in media streamer that uses UPnP, but
        I'm not sure of the support. I imagine it would work great with the
        mp101, but maybe some consumer review searching will help you verify
        that.

        As for Twonky,
        Based on this page:
        http://www.twonkyvision.de/Products/TwonkyMedia/nas.html
        there is alot of support for the linkstations and Twonky, the LS Pro
        and Live are not on this list, but I had Twonky running on my LS Pro
        just fine.

        Acually, here:
        http://www.twonkyvision.de/Download/TwonkyMedia/TM4Technicians.html
        it specifically lists the Live and Pro models, and has a free 30 day
        trial.

        Hope this helps.