Re: [LinkStation_General] acp_commander timeout problem

  • Ed McCreight
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2007
      I hit the same problem today, WireShark'ed my Ethernet, and discovered that
      my Windows XP firewall was blocking a UDP reply packet from the LinkStation
      Pro, without commenting that it had done so. What then worked for me was to
      disable the Windows firewall, run acp_commander until it finished, and then
      re-enable the Windows firewall.