Convert Linkstation HD-HLAN to linkstation live

  • thuggest_1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 10:57 AM
      I wana be able to use the features of the linkstation live on my old
      linkstation as i'm not able to purchase one until next year. If this is
      possiable please let me know. Thanks
    • Greg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4 6:37 PM
        I believe the Linkstation and the Linkstation Live use
        different engineering (at least the chipset is different)

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "thuggest_1"