Re: acp_commander timeout problem

  • Ed McCreight
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
      I hit the same problem today, WireShark'ed my Ethernet, and discovered
      that my Windows XP firewall was blocking a UDP reply packet from the
      LinkStation Pro, without commenting that it had done so. What then
      worked for me was to disable the Windows firewall, run acp_commander
      until it finished, and thenre-enable the Windows firewall.

      Nick Kasoff wrote:

      > > I have used acp_commander ... but ... I sometimes get
      > > this error:
      > >
      > > ERROR: Exception: IO (Receive timed out) [Section: ACP_AUTHENT]
      > >
      > > ... Any ideas?

    • Ed McCreight
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2007