Anyone want to trade a Linkstation Live for my Linkstation Pro?

  • rmn1644
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2007
      Hey all,

      I have a 500gb Linkstation Pro, and would like to trade it to someone with a Linkstation Live
      500gb that would prefer a Pro. Any takers?

      I have a Mac, and really want the ability to hold iTunes libraries and the rest on my NAS. I
      know there are some tricks to pull it off with the Pro, but frankly don't want to fuss with
      something that is my backup device.

      Any takers, please contact me!

      Cheers,

      Ryan
    • Bernhard_H
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2007
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "rmn1644" <rmn1644@...>
        wrote:

        > Hey all,
        >
        > I have a 500gb Linkstation Pro, and would like to trade it to
        someone with a Linkstation Live
        > 500gb that would prefer a Pro. Any takers?
        >
        > I have a Mac, and really want the ability to hold iTunes libraries
        and the rest on my NAS. I
        > know there are some tricks to pull it off with the Pro, but frankly
        don't want to fuss with
        > something that is my backup device.
        >
        > Any takers, please contact me!
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Ryan

        Just make your Pro to a Linkstation Live: update the firmware of your
        LS Pro with the firmware for the LS Live (i used 2.06 downloaded from
        the buffalo-site :)
        Greetings
        Bernhard