Linkstationwiki.net Donation Drive -- donate if you can

  • musikgoat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2007
      As most people know, this yahoo group and the Linkstationwiki.net community are very close, and alot of the members here may also visit there frequently.

      I would like to announce their intent to stabilize the community through a dedicated server at OSUOSL who already hosts many other Open Source projects .   If you have the time,  please visit the site and help with what you can.

      http://linkstationwiki.net/index.php?title=Donation_Drive_2007