Buffalo HS-D300GL-1 LinkStation Home Server 300GB

  • al
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2007
      Hi

      I bought a Buffalo HS-D300GL-1 LinkStation Home Server 300GB from Amazon
      can I install openlink or freelink on this or is this the one that bricks?

      Cheers

      Alan
    • Craig
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2007
        al wrote:
        > Hi
        >
        > I bought a Buffalo HS-D300GL-1 LinkStation Home Server 300GB from Amazon
        > can I install openlink or freelink on this or is this the one that bricks?
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > Alan

        Hi Alan;

        The fine people who put together the linkstation wiki have written up
        what's covered & what's not for your model. And, btw, any mod we make
        could brick these things - but I'm sure you knew that already.

        <http://linkstationwiki.net/index.php/Information/HSOverview>

        hth,
        -Craig