Re: [LinkStation_General] Re: Disreguard "Personal reply" t o How to reset the Jumbo Frame setting on a KuroBox

  • KeepIt SimpleStupid
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 11 7:33 AM
      Disregard the replay with "Personal" in the subject
      and use the updated response without "Personal" in the
      subject.

      Yahoo's "Reply to sender" seems to have trouble
      differentiating "Reply to Sender".

      KISS

      Got a little couch potato?
    • Greg
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2007
        I am using a NETGEAR GIBABIT ROUTER, and
        I have my Linkstation set to 9000K Jumbo Frame.

        Works flawlessly.

        If you NIC supports jumbo frame, LEAVE THAT SETTING OFF.
        it wont work properly.

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Sean"
        <mail.jsbennett@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > While tooling around the menus in my KuroBox HG, and without
        thinking
        > things through fully... I thought I'd try the Jumbo Frame setting,
        as
        > both my KB and my computer are 1000mg Lan capable. Of course I
        > instantly lost access to my KB, as my network hub is not JumboFrame
        > capable.
        >
        > Is there any way to get back into my KB to reset it to standard
        frame
        > size?
        >
        > The 10/100 hub/modem from my service provider is acting as the DHCP
        > server on my network, between my KB and my desktop running
        WindowsMedia