Linkstation pro 500 turns itself off!?!

  • jrosen2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      My linkstation has been working flawlessly for the 1st month of
      ownership but now it turns itself off every 2 - 4 days for no reason
      that I can see. I use it as a NAS for my Sonos music system on my XP
      Pro computer and it is wired to a d-link router. I called tech
      support and they did not have any idea why this is happening. Their
      only suggestion was to configure the email option on errors which I
      have done. It is plugged into an APC UPS and is set to turn off after
      60 seconds and turn on after the interruption is complete.

      Any ides?