Re: mac installation problems- LinkStation Live

  • ezelle3
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2007
      I called Buffalo tech support this morning and got the help I needed. The support guy
      said it works fine on his G4 but heard there were issues with installation on the G5. Would
      not install on my new macbook but installed just fine on husband's PC. Anyway he told me
      how to connect to the server on my G5. Sorry if I posted in the wrong place....thanks
      anyway & pardon my ranting!
      Colleen
    • musikgoat
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2007
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "ezelle3" <ezelle3@...> wrote:

        > I called Buffalo tech support this morning and got the help I
        needed. The support guy
        > said it works fine on his G4 but heard there were issues with
        installation on the G5. Would
        > not install on my new macbook but installed just fine on husband's
        PC. Anyway he told me
        > how to connect to the server on my G5. Sorry if I posted in the
        wrong place....thanks
        > anyway & pardon my ranting!
        > Colleen

        its good to see you got that setup. I'm not sure how the tech
        support is, looks like they were finally able to help. We are here if
        you have trouble as well.