Re: Accessing LinkStation data in Windows XP SP2

  • bluemax_101
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2007
      Problem solved :-)
      Turned out to be incorrect TCP/IP settings in the Windows.
      Details given below in case it help someone else in future:-

      Control Panel > Network Connections > 'Advanced' pulldown menu.
      click 'Advanced Settings'.
      in 'Adapters and Bindings' tab, click 'Local Area Connection', put
      ticks in both boxes for 'Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)'

      Go to NAV Navigator, Map Network Drive and so on....

      Free space of 146 GB with this 160 GB drive.
      With another 160GB external drive, NTFS formatted, I got 153 GB.

      BTW. Can I NTFS form at this drive or is it a Linux thingy?

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "bluemax_101"