Viewing Pcast streams on Windows XP sp2

  • Cory Henderson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2007
      I am looking for an app or plugins to allow me to view buffalo Pcast
      streams on my Kids PC without buying them more Equipment, They have a
      computer and I would like to go that way. I have been searching for a
      week on line and I have not been able to find a player software.

      Any Help would please.
    • stannusw
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2007
        I love to find one too. Unfortunately, PCast is not a universal
        standard, I find nowhere except Buffalo LinkTheater.

        And you've to watch out its latest wirerless LinkTheater P4LWAG only
        working with the new LinkStation series.

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Cory Henderson"