RE: [LinkStation_General] Re: Active drive

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 7 , May 6, 2007

      Matter of fact, that was the fix!  Thanks for the suggestion, as I could not find any help at the Buffalo site.

      I meant to email back, but it’s been “one of those days”, in which my wife had projects lined up….. J

      Robert

      Message 2 of 7 , May 29, 2007
        I came across this thread by chance. Noise from LS was annoying me
        too to the extent I has to put it flat on the carpet under the bottom
        shelf! I tried the tip by 'musikgoat' and it worked with my humble HD-
        H160LAN also :-) Did not at first; then I switched it off and on
        again.

        Now the LS is back on the top shelf and looking good! Noise was
        reduced further by placing a foam backed mouse mat under the LS.

        Plasic sides of my LS vibrates. May sticking small peices of anti-
        vibration pads (as used inside car door panels) inside will cure that.