Cant access my LinkStation on vista....HELP!!!

  • thuggest_1
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2007
      I've already tried a bunch of stuff recommended like changing the
      rights and stuff like that, but it comes up empty....plz help, really
      need it...thx
    • lalunas10
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2007
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "thuggest_1" <thuggest_1@...> wrote:

        > I've already tried a bunch of stuff recommended like changing the
        > rights and stuff like that, but it comes up empty....plz help, really
        > need it...thx

        Reflash.

        -Andre
      • musikgoat
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 26, 2007
          <thuggest_1@...> wrote:

          > I've already tried a bunch of stuff recommended like changing the
          > rights and stuff like that, but it comes up empty....plz help, really
          > need it...thx

          You haven't really given much of an error. which model linkstation,
          which firmware, does it work on other computers, can you get to the
          interface, what errors do you get.

          If you give more information about your problem, you can expect better
          help.