Re: how to use usb to connect and control the serial device in linkstation

  • cherrytreeproduction
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2007
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony" <kwokon611@...>
      wrote:

      > daer all,
      >
      > I want to ask is there anyone know how to use usb to connect and
      > control the serial device. for example i want to connect a MCU to
      > control the motor. I think i should use c program to control the serial
      > device but i don't have any ideal about how to start it. is there any
      > reference or examples for me to reference?

      give this link a glance:
      http://www.larwe.com/technical/current.html

      he wrote the articles at IBM for the kurobox. there is no real
      difference between the kurobox and the linkstation...so read this 2
      links here:
      http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/pa-migrate7/
      http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/pa-migrate8/

      -- mindbender