how to use usb to connect and control the serial device in linkstation

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25 9:37 PM
      daer all,

      I want to ask is there anyone know how to use usb to connect and
      control the serial device. for example i want to connect a MCU to
      control the motor. I think i should use c program to control the serial
      device but i don't have any ideal about how to start it. is there any
      reference or examples for me to reference?
    • cherrytreeproduction
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26 4:00 AM
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony" <kwokon611@...>
        wrote:

        > daer all,
        >
        > I want to ask is there anyone know how to use usb to connect and
        > control the serial device. for example i want to connect a MCU to
        > control the motor. I think i should use c program to control the serial
        > device but i don't have any ideal about how to start it. is there any
        > reference or examples for me to reference?

        give this link a glance:
        http://www.larwe.com/technical/current.html

        he wrote the articles at IBM for the kurobox. there is no real
        difference between the kurobox and the linkstation...so read this 2
        links here:
        http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/pa-migrate7/
        http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/library/pa-migrate8/

        -- mindbender