How to use Linkstation as a webserver

  • thuggest_1
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2007
      I want to set up a website so i can share photos, document, etc with
      friends and family around the world. If it is not possible, advise me
      what i can set up with it to use the files i have on it. I have a old
      system i can use as well as the linkstation. Thank you
    • lalunas10
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2007
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "thuggest_1" <thuggest_1@...> wrote:

        > I want to set up a website so i can share photos, document, etc with
        > friends and family around the world. If it is not possible, advise me
        > what i can set up with it to use the files i have on it. I have a old
        > system i can use as well as the linkstation. Thank you

        Check out the thttpd, lighttpd, apache, and photo articles at

        http://linkstationwiki.net/index.php?title=Category:All_Pages

        -Andre
      • thuggest_1
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 23, 2007