Re: [LinkStation_General] DST changes

  • larryjadams@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 23, 2007
      Marc,

      I suggest that you open a ticket with BuffaloTech. I suspect that, in order to correct for this, they will release a new firmware version. In order to do this, they have to obtain an updated embedded Linux from their supplier before they can package such a thing. I would think that they will be too cheap to do this though, but we'll see.

      TheWitness

      From: Marc Bizer <hms92@...>
      > On 2/22/07 at 8:18 PM -0700, Tony Morehen wrote:
      > >I assume that you are using Openlink or Freelink. I'm using the
      > >latest Openlink.
      >
      > I'm using the version of Linux that shipped with the Linkstation.
      > Does it matter?
      >
      > --Marc
    • Marc Bizer
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 23, 2007
        On 2/23/07 at 11:32 AM +0000, larryjadams@... wrote:
        >Marc,
        >
        >I suggest that you open a ticket with BuffaloTech. I suspect that,
        >in order to correct for this, they will release a new firmware
        >version. In order to do this, they have to obtain an updated
        >embedded Linux from their supplier before they can package such a
        >thing. I would think that they will be too cheap to do this though,
        >but we'll see.

        I can't use their firmware updates, because I have installed Netatalk
        2 and made some other modifications :-(

        --Marc