Re: Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

  • musikgoat
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 9, 2007
      I haven't personally gone through a replacement, but I would suspect
      that they would either repair it or more likely, replace it.
      I would suggest that you call the tech support to find out more info
      about that, in the mean time, remember that opening the unit voids the
      warranty with Buffalo.

      -goat

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "pstorage0001"

    • rsteiner@visi.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 10, 2007
        Here in the mailing list for buffalo,
        "musikgoat" <musikgoat@...> spake unto us, saying:

        >I haven't personally gone through a replacement, but I would suspect
        >that they would either repair it or more likely, replace it.

        I just had a fan in my 250GB LinkStation die while it was still in
        warranty, so I called them, and they swapped the old unit for a new
        250GB LinkStation Pro. That was a rather nice upgrade. :-)

        The Theorem Theorem: If If, Then Then.