HELP!!!!.....I Cant get on my Linkstation

  • thuggest_1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      I tried to downgrade my linkStation by modifyin the version inside
      linkstation_ version.txt. After the downgrade ( I have the 2.22FW and
      was trying to change it back to 2.05), a message came up stating that
      it failed. When I ran the IP setup utility and it said that my firmware
      version is 6.00. Also my LinkStation name changed and my administrator
      password has changed to the default also. I tried going onto the Links
      using the IP address and it doesnt work. Please help me cause my life
      is on this device and I am going to loose everything I own if i dont
      get it to work