2007 date bug!

  • Steve Pearce
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
      My 250GB Linkstation is setting all 2007 dates as 2002. Same problem
      with both the 2.05 and 2.30 firmware. Anyone else seen this?
    • Steve Pearce
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Pearce"
        <steve_pearce@...> wrote:

        > My 250GB Linkstation is setting all 2007 dates as 2002. Same problem
        > with both the 2.05 and 2.30 firmware. Anyone else seen this?

        This was caused (can't believe I didn't check before) by the date being
        wrong on the Linkstation. I pressed "Get Current Date & Time" button
        and it corrected itself. Question is, why was it set to 2002, it was OK
        a couple of days ago.