Re: How to Downgrade Linkstation....please

  • cherrytreeproduction
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2006
      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "thuggest_1"
      <thuggest_1@...> wrote:

      > I have upgraded to firmware HD-HLAN_FW2.22-japanese in June of this
      > year from the default upgraded firmware 2.06 which works fine. However
      > the 2.22 FW version has issues regarding entering password protected
      > folders and can only be accessed when you disable all other drives
      > mapped. Please help me bring it back to the last FW version. Thank you.

      maybe you install the latest japanese firmware and give it a try?

      http://downloads.linkstationwiki.net/stock_firmware/HD-HLANv2_FW2.30-japanese.exe

      hint:
      if you want to downgrade, you only have to modify the version inside
      linkstation_version.txt.

      -- mindbender
      www.linkstationwiki.net
    • thuggest_1
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2007
        Thx, I'm gona try the new Japaness version. In case it doesnt work
        can you please tell me how to find linkstation_version.txt ?

        <cherrytreeproduction@...> wrote:

        > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "thuggest_1"
        > <thuggest_1@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I have upgraded to firmware HD-HLAN_FW2.22-japanese in June of
        this
        > > year from the default upgraded firmware 2.06 which works fine.
        However
        > > the 2.22 FW version has issues regarding entering password
        protected
        > > folders and can only be accessed when you disable all other
        drives
        > > mapped. Please help me bring it back to the last FW version.
        Thank you.

        > maybe you install the latest japanese firmware and give it a try?
        >
        > http://downloads.linkstationwiki.net/stock_firmware/HD-
        HLANv2_FW2.30-japanese.exe

        > hint:
        > if you want to downgrade, you only have to modify the version inside
        > linkstation_version.txt.
        >
        > -- mindbender
        > www.linkstationwiki.net

      • thuggest_1