[help requested] Cannot Telnet my Linkstation

  • Ariel Gordon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2006
      Guys,

      I'm trying to setup slimserver on my Linkstation.

      I have the Gigabit Linkstation 400GB (HD-HG400).
      I've downgraded to Firmware 1.42 which is supposed to unlock Telnet
      access.

      I can see the box via ping, ftp, http, samba. But I can't telnet.

      I get a "connection refused" message. I have also tried different
      telnet programs.

      Has anyone encountered this issue? Any help will be appreciated.

      Regards,
      AG