Re: how to refresh the linkstation

  • cherrytreeproduction
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2006
      if you reflash it with any firmware everything on your hdd except the
      shares in /mnt are replaced. the complete OS is replaced with the one
      inside the image.dat of the firmware. never asked yourself why those
      firmware updates are that big?

      -- mindbender

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony" <kwokon611@...>