slimserver playlist folder problem

  • born_daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2004
      Hi all,

      I installed the new Perl v5.8.5 and slimserver v5.4.0 on my LS last
      night and I've experimented with SoftSqueeze and I am able to make
      all this pretty much work...

      I'm having a small problem with the slimserver's web interface
      however. I originally set a directory to have it save its playlists.
      I then changed my mind and relocated this directory somewhere else
      (from /mnt/share/slimserver/playlists
      to /usr/local/SlimServer_v5.4.0/playlists).

      The problem is that no matter what I do, everytime I close the web
      browser and reopen it (http://linkstation:9000/), it reverts back to
      my original playlist dir in /mnt/share...), I've cleared everything
      (I think), but it will not take the new dir path. I've searched for
      prefs file but it doesn't seem to have any just yet. I would just
      like to know why my changes using the web interface do not get saved
      anywhere (overwriting the original value I set!?)

      What am I doing wrong? Thanks,
      Daniel
      P.S. I'm starting slimserver like so: ./slimserver.pl --daemon from
      its current directory...