linkstation torrentflux / lighttpd

  • rodney huffaker
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2006
      I have the linkstation 250GB LS2 (mipsel) running a full version of debian.
      I installed lighttpd php-lite fast-cgi and torrentflux. Torrentflux works great, except it doesn't display the static content (gif images).  Also, static html pages will not work.  It appears that lighttpd is causing my problems.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it? Anything would be highly appreciated.

      Rodney