Re: how to install dp500serv or kissd

  • cherrytreeproduction
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2006
      as this was asked already in the forums (are you the same guy??) i
      compiled it for ppc and i outlined what is needed if you compile it
      for the LS2(mips).

      http://www.linkstationwiki.net/index.php?title=Kissd_kissdx

      .....all this and i do not have a Kiss Network dvd player...

      best regards
      mindbender

      --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "pike_delacruz"