how to install dp500serv or kissd

  • pike_delacruz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2006
      does somebody know i can install dp500serv or kissd on linkstation. I
      use openlink as firmware. The reason i want to install is that i
      wanna connect my kiss dp 1500 to my linkstation. hopefuly somebody
      will help me. thanks in advance.
    • cherrytreeproduction
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2006
        as this was asked already in the forums (are you the same guy??) i
        compiled it for ppc and i outlined what is needed if you compile it
        for the LS2(mips).

        http://www.linkstationwiki.net/index.php?title=Kissd_kissdx

        .....all this and i do not have a Kiss Network dvd player...

        best regards
        mindbender

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "pike_delacruz"