Help! Lost my linkstation!!!

  • Christopher Eykamp
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2006
      Well, I know where it is, but it won't talk to me ;-)

      I have a LS running Gentoo 2.6

      Everything was going great until I adjusted the routing tables with
      route, and then the machine stopped responding. I rebooted, but that
      didn't help. I can no longer ping or ssh into the machine. I suppose
      I'll need to extract the hard disk, and connect it to my PC to repair
      it, but I do not know what to look for or what to change to restore the
      default routing tables so the machine will talk to me.

      Can anyone give me a pointer?

      Thanks,

      Chris