Re: Photos

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2004
      Oh,

      One thing I do have on my Yahoo Group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BuffaloLinkstation is lots of pictures
      of the insides, including close-ups of all the major IC's in it. Feel
      free to pilfer them as needed, then add your own to anything you think
      I've left out.
    • Sir
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 9, 2004
        Watch on the wrap around strip...on the newer ones there are screws
        beind the front Linkstation sticker. The smokey front peels down a
        little and you will find 2 small screws at the top and bottom.

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Thom Mason"
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 9, 2004
          > > <dyoung8888@y...> wrote:
          > > > Anyone have a link to some detailed photos of
          > > > the insides of this box?

          Here are mine:

          http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jstewart228368/linkstation/Disassembly.html

          This weblink is also listed in the "links" section of
          this group.

          There are also various photos in the "Photos" section
          of this group.

          http://mail.yahoo.com