Fan noise

  • Keith Joeris
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
      I have had my link station for about a year now and is is making some
      noise ...I think from the fan. I leave it on 7/24 is that normal?
    • cherrytreeproduction
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
        fans have moving parts. and they become old. thats the problem.

        you can swap the fan. there is a link in the FAQ section of our wiki
        at www.linkstationwiki.net that mentions the right model.

        http://linkstationwiki.net/index.php?title=FAQ#Can_I_replace_the_LinkStation_fan.3F

        best idea would be to swap the fan and buy a small
        potentiometer...then you are able to additional slower the fan from
        outside.

        mindbender
        www.linkstationwiki.net

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Joeris"