6 Blinking light error

  • haroldcom1
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2006
      I recently tried to install the open firmware on my linkstation 300
      server.It now only gives me the 6 light error. I have installed linux
      with a cd on my computer to delete the partition on the drive but
      still get the error. I was doing this to get telnet access to install
      the twonkymedia server on my device. i have found the medeia server to
      be more of an after thought by Buffalo than a true server.
      So is there another way to bring my linstation back or do I just have
      a very expensive 300 gig hard drive?