Linkstation II -> Slimserver v6.5

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19 1:57 PM
      Hi

      I have v6.3.1 installed on my Linkstation II, but want to upgrade it
      to v6.5, so i can use the nokia770 addon. Does anyone know how i go
      about doing the upgrade?

      Cheers
      Steve.
    • figovh
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 26 9:23 AM
        Hi Steve,

        I would also like to upgrade to v6.5. There are a couple of guys on
        the Slimdevices Forum who are struggling with it. Have a look at this
        forum http://forums.slimdevices.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18 for the
        latest progress.

        At the moment, although one or two people are rumoured to have managed
        it there doesn't appear to be reproducable way described anywhere.
        I've no doubt it will be achieved in the end but for the time being
        we're stuck back level.

        Harry.

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Steve"
        <stephengreen21@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > I have v6.3.1 installed on my Linkstation II, but want to upgrade it
        > to v6.5, so i can use the nokia770 addon. Does anyone know how i go
        > about doing the upgrade?
        >
        > Cheers
        > Steve.

      • figovh
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 26 2:58 PM
          Oh ... I've just noticed that you are a contributor on that forum so I
          guess I haven't helped at all.

          Harry.
          --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "figovh" <harryfigov@...>