Media server issues on Linkstation HS-D300GL

  • Rama Harihara
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2006

      I have a Linkstation Multimedia home server – HS-D300GL. I have
      some image content on it (jpeg, bmp, png, gif and tiff ). When I
      share the content through the Media Server, I can see only jpeg, bmp
      and png. Gif and tiffs are missing.

      I also have a Intel UPnP tool to browse the CDS, and observed that
      the gifs and tiffs did not even show up in the CDS.

      I am wondering if there is any special setting we need to do for
      gifs and tiffs? Is this a known issue? Would there be a patch for
      the fix?

      Thanks

      Rama.