Dovecot on LS2

  • p_g_varney
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2006

      Has anyone successfully installed dovecot on a mipsel LS2? I compile
      dovecot successfully, but it doesn't compile in the PAM support as I
      do not have the pam development headers etc (pam-devel package for
      other Linux distros), so I am struggling to get it to run.

      Any ideas as to where I can get the pam-devel headers, etc from?

      Paul Varney
    • p_g_varney
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2006
        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "p_g_varney"
        <p_g_varney@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Has anyone successfully installed dovecot on a mipsel LS2? I compile
        > dovecot successfully, but it doesn't compile in the PAM support as I
        > do not have the pam development headers etc (pam-devel package for
        > other Linux distros), so I am struggling to get it to run.
        >
        > Any ideas as to where I can get the pam-devel headers, etc from?
        >
        > Paul Varney

        Forgot to mention, I'm running mipsel-openlink-0.52b, and have
        mipsel-tools-2_1

        Paul